Here's the first 2600 Baseball game to live up to this winning attitude.
* From the crack of the bat, make split second decisions as you choose which
fielder makes the play.
* Throw popular Major League pitches - fast balls, curves, change-ups,
screwballs and sinkers. (Spitballs?)
* Head to head action with your friends or against the computer.
* Complete TV-like coverage, with six camera angles you're always right there
where the action is.
* Play to a packed stadium complete with cheering crowd and organist. (Bring
your own peanuts and hotdogs.)
* The most exciting baseball ever on the 2600 with depth and feel you've
seen on Big League Home Computers.